When I started this project, I didn't know how much time I would invest in it - so the domain G02.ME ("G-Zero-Two") was cheap and visually looked like "go to me". But, it was nagging me that the zero was a bit quirky, and hard to remember to type the right thing.
Just this week, I was able to complete my purchase of the go2.me domain (with the letter "O" instead of the number "0"). So now, both domains go to the Go2.me site.
While not very noticeable, I've introduced some AJAX Java Script code under the covers. This lets me provide better UI on the client - for example, now allowing you to claim a nickname from the home page. Check it out: